Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 100: Archenemy

This is a momentous occasion, my friends....I have accomplished my 100 day goal! Thank you to all of you who have been with me throughout this journey. It has been a pleasure and an honor to give my humble thoughts on one of the things I hold dear...books. This book in particular, is the last book of a trilogy called The Looking Glass Wars, putting Alice in Wonderland in a whole new light. I am not generally a fantasy-type person, but even I enjoy these books. Instead of Alice being real, Alyss, the Queen of Wonderland (who in the other books is a princess who finds her destiny) is fighting her evil Aunt Redd and her neighbor Arch, who are both trying to thwart the good in favor of evil (of course...). Also there is her bodyguard Hatter Madigan (Yes, I know...how awesome is that?!) and her love interest, Dodge Anders. So, will Imagination win the day and good triumph over evil? I sure hope so....I enjoy it that way. Anyway, my dear friends, Romans, countrymen...thank you for joining me on this most enlightening, thought-provoking journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment