Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Request

Hey everybody (and anybody who reads this...)! I have a request from you....I am now writing for the Salt Lake Examiner.com as the Folk Culture section. If you could please subscribe that would be wonderful! Here is the link:
http://www.examiner.com/x-64836-Salt-Lake-City-Folk-Culture-Examiner
Next what I need you to do is this:
1. Click on this link (or type it in if it decides not to work).
2. When the page is loaded up, click on a little rectangular button that says Subscribe.
3. Type in your email address to the little pop up window and click "OK" or "Subscribe" (I can't remember which one it actually is).
4. Tell everyone you know about this! The more people subscribing and looking at my page, the better!
Thanks you guys for your help and I hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment