Friday, April 30, 2010

The Job Search Continues

I feel like I should set some sort of goal to have this blog or something-like Julie & Julia, a woman who set out to cook the entire Julia Childs cookbook in a year, or my roommate Averyl, who set out to make 100 friends in 100 days, and then make 100 friends in 1 day. Each of these have been done to the victory of their creator, despite obstacles or people who think they are strange. By the way, I already know I'm somewhat strange, so if you think I'm odd, it's no news to me. Fear not-the thing that I hope to do from this, and from my life in general, is to make a difference to someone...anyone. So if this blog happens to cross your path and you find yourself intrigued, inspired and befriended over the computer-perhaps miles away from here-then I am victorious. Join me, if you will, on this quest for understanding-of life, love, and everything in between.

P.S. I'll get back to you on the goal thing...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment