Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 32: 2,001 Things to Do Before You Die

I like these lists a lot--this book also had some inspiring quotes as well...I discovered that I had done 104 of them. Some of them were really crazy, ones that I would never do, but some are definitely possible. Some fun ones that I had already done were playing Hamlet,stroll the Champs Elysees, sing in a barbershop quartet, watch a building get demolished (the Fletcher Building at BYU), and master the art of letter writing....I felt confident that I was, and am, living my life. Sometimes I get stuck in the grindstone, you know, but everyone does. I actually wrote a list of 100 things I wanted to do (well, I got up to 67 or something) and I have done some more since I have been here in Washington State, like seeing Puget Sound...Anyway, I am glad I read this book because I can find new things to try and do, and also if I ever go back and read it again, hopefully I will discover that I am continuing to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment