28. And when he was come into the house, the blind men came unto him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
29. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them who diligently seek him.
3 Nephi 11:5-6:
5. And again the third time they did hear the voice, and did open their ears to hear it; and their eyes were towards the sound thereof; and they did look steadfastly towards heaven, from whence the sound came.
6. And behold, the third time they did understand the voice which they heard...
D&C 121: 7:
7. And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee, if thou be cast into the deep: if the billowing surge conspire against thee: if fierce winds become thine enemy: if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way: and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son/daughter, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.
3 years ago