Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 12: The Sandwich Swap & The Undone Fairytale

These are two different books, by the way...just so you don't get confused. Both of them are really good....
The first book, The Sandwich Swap, is about two girls who are best friends who think each other's sandwich is gross. They don't say anything until they get angry at each other and start a food fight....I won't tell you the rest, but it's actually a pretty cute book. The second book, The Undone Fairytale, is really funny...as the book progresses the illustrator is painting each page and you find him in the book. They keep telling you to stop but of course you don't and chaos ensues! This book is definitely a nod to illustrators...in fact, I was thinking of my sister Liz the entire time I was reading it...It's really fun and will make you smile. By the way, I keep wanting to say this-Just because a book is short doesn't mean it can't mean something important or bring you to some place better than you were. Just remember that as I'm doing this. I hope you all have a great day, and if your running the 100 with me, keep going....I'm right beside ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment