Monday, September 30, 2013

Life

Life can be really interesting sometimes. I was saying to a friend the other day that I don't live a cookie cutter kind of life, and I don't, but now that I think about it, I don't think anyone does. We live in a world where most things we want are at our fingertips, and our lives rarely turn out the way we expect them to be.

Not that this is a bad thing; in fact, it makes for good stories, and if you are living life to the fullest, it is something you will not regret. Make sure to make a bucket list. I know I have mentioned this before, but I mention it again because it gets my goals written down and it helps me remember the things I want to achieve.

In that vein, I can say "CHECK!" to another of my bucket list goals...Try something for thirty days, and that is blogging. I know that is a weird goal and kind of weird result, perhaps, but when I had writer's block it has really helped me out.

Thanks for joining me on this thirty day journey, and I hope whoever happens upon this that you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment