Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thirty Days Hath September....

One of my goals on my bucket list is to try something for thirty days. You would think this goal is something easy to check off, but I tried once with a different thing many moons ago and didn't quite make it. I figure if it is helping me write, perhaps I will be able to do both things at once--write and beat this goal.

I'm not sure if there will be a running theme or not. I saw a blog that my friend did that was the alphabet of things she loved...That would at least be 26 blogs! Maybe I'll do something like that. Either way, if you want to get to know me, start tracking for the next thirty days...We'll have some fun!

Feel free also to comment. If you have questions or want to know more, I'll be happy to answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment